Sunday, December 23, 2007

Speed Stacking

Lydia introduced us to Speed Stacking this week. On Friday night Ben and I spent ages watching videos of children working their magic with these stacking cups and Ben extracted a promise that I would buy some for him on Saturday morning. At O'dark thirty, a little voice woke me up with the following, "mommy, I was so excited last night that I barely slept a wink. I was thinking about the Speed Stacks too much. When are you getting up so that you can go and buy them for me?"

How can a doting mother not hop out of bed and rush off on a search for the elusive Speed Stacks? It only took my 5 stops to find them.

Ben has spent a great two days mastering them. It took me less than 5 min to be totally bored with them but it looks like Ben has an enduring passion. I hope that when Lydia returns from the frozen Heartland that Ben and Benny can race against the clock and each other.

No comments: