Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-in

I thought I'd try a Friday Fill-in. My answers are in bold.

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to eat dead animals!

2. The lightening of my mood and the fresh green of the leaves reminds me that summer is almost here!

3. I cannot live without my Vitamix.

4. Visit Saipan and boob job are two things I'd like to try.

5. When life hands you lemons make lemon meringue pie.

6. Taking long walks with my father most nights is my favorite childhood memory.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to traveling to the outerbanks, tomorrow my plans include attending the 36th Annual Hang Gliding Spectacular at Jockey’s Ridge State Park and Kayaking in Manteo and Sunday, I want to relax and swim at our hotel.!

3 comments:

Sally Swappa said...

Sounds like you have a GREAT weekend planned! Enjoy!

Billy Rhythm said...

Found you via the Fill In. Interestingly, my wife and I have twins, and my wife is planning on homeschooling their older sister this year.

Janet said...

Looks like you're going to have a busy weekend! Have fun and thanks for playing :-)