It's Friday Fill-in time again.
My responses are in italics
1. On my laziest day I like to stay in PJ's and not talk to anyone!
2. A clean house makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little kid smoochesand my big green giant aka Marc my husband - we jokingly call him the big green giant because he's tall and wears green scrubs 5 days a week..
4. This summer I want to help Ben and Shira heal emotionally from the angst my latest bone problem caused them. I want to have a low key, lazy summer. A summer spent swimming, reading, biking, playing, hugging, reading and hanging out with my 3 favorite people..
5. Lydia made me start my blog.
6. Red is just another colorand orange makes me happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being a slug, tomorrow my plans include consciously relaxing and doing nothing much of anything except perhaps some swimming and Sunday, I want to do what I did on Saturday in preparation for doing the same on Memorial Day!
Easy Earth Day Craft for Kids
10 hours ago