Sunday, June 22, 2008

Water Fueled Car Unveiled in Japan



This week we saw yet another case of media bias. The media apparently wants us to be all worked up and worried about gas prices because not a day went by this week that I did not see a dozen or more articles on the rising gas prices. However, I did not see more than one news article on this Japanese car that runs on water.

It runs on nothing but water poured into it's tank. One liter can last an hour at a speed of 80km.p.h (approx 50m.p.h.). This is exciting news yet the media is strangely silent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree. I've seen at least 3 different versions of H20 cars in the past few months and shown every single video on them to Mike. He was very skeptical (as is his tendency toward new things). I'm happy to be seeing more of these reports, though they should be plastered all over the place!